Call for Entries: 45th Annual Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Exhibit
Deadline: May 22, 2018
- For more information and to apply, visit http://bit.ly/Watermedia
- Juried in 2018 by internationally acclaimed painter, author, and teacher, Mary Ann Beckwith
An annual juried exhibition of watermedia artwork nationwide The Rocky Mountain National Watermedia (RMNW) exhibition, in its 45th year, is presented by Center for the Arts Evergreen (CAE) in Evergreen, Colorado. RMNW attracts entrants and jurors from throughout the United States, and is regarded as one of the top watermedia exhibitions in the country. CAE’s mission is to promote and cultivate artistic excellence and to enrich the art experience in our mountain community. A nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, CAE is committed to delivering engaging exhibitions and diverse educational programs for adults and children. In 2017 we moved into a new facility which includes a totally renovated brand new gallery space that was formerly a historic schoolhouse and church.
- All artists residing in the United States are invited to submit their work
- Paintings must be an aqueous medium on watercolor papers, watercolor canvas, watermedia boards such as Aquabord, Claybord, Gessobord, Yupo, illustration boards, panels (egg tempera)
- Non-watercolor canvas is not permitted
- Computer‐generated works or Giclee prints are also not permitted
- All collage materials must be painted by the artist
Center for the Arts Evergreen
31880 Rocky Village Dr.
Evergreen, CO 80439