Final Fridays in the Golden Triangle Creative District
6-9 pm on Final Fridays: June 29th, July 27th, August 31st, September 28th, 2018
- The Golden Triangle is bounded by Speer Blvd. to Lincoln St. to Colfax Ave.
The Final Friday Art Walk gives visitors, residents and folks who work in the Triangle an after-hours opportunity to explore the many creative spaces in our special corner of Denver, including the chance to engage with the quirky, cool, and sophisticated art and creatives which define our eclectic neighborhood.
- Walker Fine Art @ 300 W 11th Ave.
- Goodwin Fine Art @ 1255 Delaware St.
- Colorado Photographic Arts Center @ 1070 Bannock St.
- William Havu Gallery @ 1040 Cherokee St.
- Sandra Phillips Gallery @ 47 W 11th Ave.
- Denver Art Museum (Untitled Final Fridays: late-night programming from 6-10pm)
- Clyfford Still Museum (Free Lawn Concerts June 29th & July 27th)
- Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art ($5 Final Friday admission)