Fall 2017 Workshops at Open Press
- All workshops have a minimum of six persons per workshop so sign up early to reserve your spot
- 1st Saturday of the Month from 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Sat. Sept. 2 - Blends (skies and landscapes)
- Sat. Oct. 7th - Monotype and the Model (figurative)
- Sat. Nov. 4th - 22"x30" Monotypes (large-scale)
- Sat. Dec. 2nd - Viscosity Roll
- Cost for monotype workshops is $100, paper and ink provided.
- Sat. Sept. 16 and Sept. 23, 10-4:30 pm
- In this two day collagraph workshop we will explore various techniques by creating a collagraph plate on day 1. On day 2 we will learn a variey of ways to print our collagraph plate. Cost is $250 for 2 day workshop. (Paper and ink provided)
- Sat. Oct. 21, 10-4:30 pm
- Learn to make a holiday or other special card for giving at this workshop. We will explore solar and zinc plate making to craft our cards.
- Cost is $110. Paper and ink provided
40 W. Bayaud
Denver, CO 80223
Saturdays from 12-5pm